Google is an often-used internet application that can assist us with our regular tasks such as business paperwork or school homework. And, because of its widespread use, it decided to offer an additional mode to its function, allowing customers to select their preferred theme. A new version of Google Search has been released for Android and iOS devices.
One such feature is the Dark mode setting, which many users prefer because it fills the eyes in a way that isn’t too painful, especially in low-light situations. Dark themes, in which bright text is displayed on a dark backdrop, are becoming increasingly popular. In this article, we’ll show you how to enable dark themes for Google search on your smartphone and PC. We’ll show you how to enable this mode and take advantage of its features in your Google searches at any time.
DARK MODE SETTING IN GOOGLE SEARCH
- Many Google apps now have this feature, and you’ll probably want to enable it and make your phone or computer as dark as possible. We’ve put together a quick guide to find that setting because the dark theme is everywhere, and if you want to turn it on now so you’re ready for the latest theme to launch on your PC and mobile, we’ve put together a helpful guide to find it.
BENEFITS OF DARK MODE SETTING IN YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH
- Whatever your reason for preferring dark mode, you’ll be pleased to learn that it’s possible to do so on Google Search. Check out the list below for a few of the advantages of using this option mode in your Google app search.
- If your device has an OLED screen, the dark mode has various advantages, the most important of which is that it helps save battery life.
- Some people simply love the dark aesthetic that dark mode provides, so they use it throughout their search session.
- The dark mode is not only trendy, but it also helps to reduce eye strain.
HOW TO ENABLE THE DARK MODE SETTING IN GOOGLE SEARCH FOR MOBILE AND PC
- Once Google’s new update is available, the Google Search app should detect your system-wide settings and, if you’ve enabled it, automatically switch to dark mode.
Enable Dark Mode for Google Search on PC:
- With these simple steps, you can quickly enable dark mode for Google search on your PC:
- Go to www.google.com
- In the lower right corner, click the Settings button.
- Select Search Options.
- On the left, select Appearance.
- Select Dark and then Save.
Enable Dark Mode on Android Settings:
- If you have an Android 10 or above device, you can instantly switch all apps to Dark Mode by following a few simple steps. Here’s how to do it:
- Tap the Settings button by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- After that, select Display.
- Now select Dark Mode.
Enable Dark Mode on iOS Settings:
- By upgrading the system settings, iOS users may rapidly turn most of their Google apps to dark mode, similar to the procedures above for Android. Here’s how to do it:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings then select Display & Brightness
- Select the dark mode option.
- Your Google app, home app, and other apps will now change to dark mode automatically.
- To use the dark mode feature, you must have Android 10 or iOS 12 installed.
- In this new update, not much has changed. It’s a darkened version of your normal smartphone search.
- The good news is that you can always turn it on or off and return to your previous state.
Conclusion: There you have it! This is how you turn on dark mode in Google’s primary apps. You may then enjoy the mode with the addition of a few perks it has offered in our regular Google usage with just a few taps on your respective devices.