Discovery Plus is a brand-new streaming service that offers thousands of on-demand episodes of Discovery content as well as more than 50 original shows. It first debuted in the United Kingdom and Ireland, before expanding to the United States. This streaming app is promoted by Discovery Cable Network to join the entertainment offerings, similar to other industry-leading streaming platforms.
Now, one of the United States’ wireless networks has announced a partnership with Discovery Plus. It is providing a free 12-month subscription to the new streaming service to all new and existing customers. And that is what we will learn in this article; we will discuss the partnership as well as provide instructions on how to acquire the offer.
WHAT IS DISCOVERY PLUS?
- Shows from its cable networks will be available on the streaming service. Food Network, Animal Planet, Lifetime, and History Channel will all be available to you. Explore BBC documentaries and the 90 Day Journey series. It will include over 55,000 programs from its many networks.
On all major platforms, Discovery Plus is available. To get started, you’ll need:
- To pay $5 each month for the service.
- The basic plan will continue to have advertising that functions similarly to Peacock.
- You will have to pay $7 per month if you want to be ad-free.
HOW TO GET DISCOVERY PLUS STREAMING SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION FOR FREE WITH VERIZON
- Users can obtain the Discovery Plus service for free before it launches. Verizon is offering a one-year free subscription to the streaming service as part of a promotion. All you have to do is join up for one of Verizon’s subscription plans and you’ll get a year of Discovery Plus for free. Here are the details you’ll need to take advantage of the offer:
Who qualifies for Verizon’s Discovery Plus deal?
- To get one year of ad-free Discovery Plus you need to have a Verizon Play More or Get More Unlimited plan.
- You’re eligible for six months of free access to Discovery Plus if you subscribe to one of these Verizon plans:
- Go Unlimited
- Beyond Unlimited
- Above Unlimited
- Do More Unlimited
- and Start Unlimited.
- If you’re not a Verizon member yet, you’ll need to enroll in an eligible Verizon Plan.
- New users of the 5G Home Internet and the Fios gigabit plan are also qualified.
- Other new Fios users will also receive free three to six months of streaming subscription.
HOW TO ACCESS DISCOVERY PLUS ON VERIZON
- You may start getting the offer from two well-known tech companies by following the step-by-step guide. Here’s the guide, and We hope you enjoy more of what it has to offer:
Step 1: Make sure you’re eligible.
- Customers who purchase Play More Unlimited or Get More Unlimited can receive up to 12 months of discovery Plus for free.
- Other Unlimited options include up to 6 months of service.
- For more information, go to verizon.com/discoveryplus.
Step2: Sign-up for discovery Plus with My Verizon
- Open the Verizon My Account app.
- Select the More menu option.
- Select Add-ons & Apps.
- Select Learn more under Discovery Plus from the Entertainment menu.
- Review the information before clicking Enroll.
- Review the modifications and agree to the terms and conditions.
- To conclude the setup, tap Confirm and then Go to Discovery Plus.
- For your discovery Plus account, enter your email address and create a password.
- Review the agreement before tapping Agree and Proceed.
Step 3: Get the discovery Plus app.
- After you’ve signed up, download Discovery Plus from your favorite app store or connected device and use it to stream your favorite content on Verizon.
Conclusion: Discovery Plus’s partnership with Verizon is an excellent approach to marketing the streaming app. Make it known to users in the United States, and be able to join the ranks of the industry’s numerous large streaming platforms.